Directors, novelists or “heritage transmitters,” they’re also authors of the cinema. Lumière 2017 has the pleasure of welcoming these personalities who will present and sign their works.
The film editor and screenwriter Yann Dedet will sign his work, Le Point de vue du lapin – Le roman de Passe-montagne (POL).
- Immediately following the screening of Mountain Pass on Monday, October 16 at 3:45pm at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
- At the conclusion of the Master Class by Jean-François Stévenin on Tuesday, October 17 at 3pm at the Comédie Odéon
Chloé Folens, the author of Métamorphoses d’Henri-Georges Clouzot (Vendémiaire editions) will sign her work immediately following the screening of Woman in Chains by Henri-Georges Clouzot on Friday, October 20 at 7pm at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
Laurent Gerra will sign his work, Carnets d'un sale gosse (Le Cherche midi)
- on Sunday, October 15 at 3:15pm at the festival Village
- on Saturday, October 21 at 6:15pm at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
Filmmaker Jacques-Rémy Girerd will sign DVDs of Raining Cats and Frogs immediately following the screening of the film on Monday, October 16 at 11am at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
Michel Le Bris, author of Kong (Grasset editions) will sign his novel immediately following the screening of the film King Kong by Merian C. Cooper and Ernest B. Schoedsack:
- On Tuesday, October 17 at 2pm at the Lumière Terreaux
- On Wednesday, October 18 at 11:15am at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
Director Nicolas Winding Refn will sign his work, L'Art du regard (co-published by La Rabbia / Actes Sud / Institut Lumière) on Monday, October 16 at 7:30pm at the Hangar du Premier-Film of the Institut Lumière (theatre 1) ahead of the presentation of his Digital Project, followed by the screenings of Night Tide and The Nest of the Cuckoo Birds.
Filmmaker Bertrand Tavernier will sign:
- his collection, L'Ouest, le vrai (Actes Sud editions), immediately following the screening of The Ox Bow Incident by William A. Wyler on Tuesday, October 17 at 9:30am at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
- his works and the DVD of his films, including My Journey Through French Cinema, immediately following the screening of My Journeys Through French Cinema (episodes 3 and 4) on Wednesday, October 18 at 2:15pm at the Institut Lumière (theater 1)
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :